One would think that if you had your case dismissed for not adhering to a judge’s instructions about keeping things under seal that you would MAYBE think twice about publicly posting a copy of your own deposition on Youtube. And also, cutting your own “best of” version of said deposition.
But the one thing we know about Ralph Sasson is that he seemingly doesn’t ever think once, let alone twice. In any case…
Here’s the long version.
A couple of things in case you ever end up deposed:
1. You may not want to wear a Miami hoodie. Typically you should dress up for a deposition.
2. “You heard of money ball? this is dummy ball.” Don’t make deposition jokes. It never goes well. (Around 1:17:00)
3. Don’t call the attorneys questioning you “retards”. (Also around 1:17:00)
4. Don’t claim you don’t know what your lawyer is thinking if you are your lawyer. (In the “best of” cut)
5. Don’t invent your own legal theory called “fraudulent impression.” (1:22:30)
6. “You are attempting to sue CAA (Braun’s agent), yes or no?”